31 tammikuuta 2015

BpHair - The world's best hair extensions


Hello everyone! I have had my blog for five years, but this script is the first internationally published and the first completely in English. Welcome to my blog.

I am extremely honored and humbly grateful that I have had in my blog partner BpHair Oy,
which I will now present to you.

Bphair is a Finnish registered trademark. BpHair hair extensions are top quality Remy human hair that with proper care, will last a really long time use.
I have been previously used BpHair clip-on extensios that were in use every day for almost a year and would have lasted much longer, but I wanted to replace BpHair tape on extensions.

My BpHair Clip-on extensions




BpHair behind the brand is a Finnish hairdresser Anne Kaismo, which is definitely one of the best in its field. BpHair's quality has developed a long time, as a result of that, when she's working hours without lowering the developed product, have been looking for the time and effort to spare the appropriate factory, which corresponds to a very precise quality criteria. Overall, the brand used in the energy and love as you can see, each product using.
As Anne is actually once said, BpHair is her child. The motherly love note about;)

BpHair is very easy to care for. In fact, I especially like the fact that BpHair remain clear and easy to brush and tapes remain perfectly in place without damaging your own hair or scalp.
BpHair's quality ensures that the hair is easy to handle and your hair will not damage the hair. I love this hair more than anything. BpHair extensions used here in Finland is also a considerable number of public figure, just a full-value, and perhaps also due to the fact that only BpHair is definitely the best hair extension.

My BpHair Tape extensions, god i miss those hair


This was starting point...

work has begun...


Done :)






At the moment, I myself do not have extensions, but next week I get to close my eyes, sit in a chair and give Anne's make magic with BpHair. I look forward to that, I get to you to report to my new hair.

Bphair is also available for each of you.
If you are a hairdresser, please contact info@bphair.fi
From there, you get a complete customer service, personal advice and
best tips for how to get co-operation started.
Customer service provides personal service in English too


Consumers online store can be found HERE
  and professional online store, click here

BpHair can also be found on Facebook and Instagram
On these pages you can visit the stunning photos and incredible deformation.




5 kommenttia:

  1. Kirjoittaja on poistanut tämän kommentin.

    VastaaPoista
  2. It's nice to know that you are trying to reach out to people internationally through your blogs. A lot of your followers will surely appreciate that you’ve published your post in English. Anyway, I really like your hair extensions. They fit you just fine. The added volume to your hair frames your face really well. I hope you continue enjoying them. Thanks for sharing that! All the best!


    Delia Jensen @ BestVirginRemyHair

    VastaaPoista
  3. Congratulations on your first English blog! That is a really great way to expand your target market. Anyway, I really like how the hair extensions turned out for you. The highlights seem nice, and they look very natural. Thanks for sharing this with us, Clivianna. Have a great day!

    Tommy Clark @ Her Hair Company Inc.

    VastaaPoista
  4. Wow! The highlights of your hair are as good as your English skills. Hahaha! You look so fresh and younger with those soft curls. Thanks for sharing that! Stay gorgeous! :)

    Renee May @ Virgin Hair Fixx

    VastaaPoista

Piristä päivääni jättämällä kiva kommentti :)