08 helmikuuta 2015

Extreme makeover by BpHair (post in english)

EXTREME MAKEOVER BY BPHAIR

On Thursday, it is the long-awaited time came. I was already a months waiting for this moment, when it everyday badhairday ends, when could get BpHair's Anne processing.

The starting point was utterly creepy. Below are the color and more depreciated as soon as the hair when I have always been thin and insipid, etc ... My mouse's tail, therefore, a ponytail and then we went to.


I do not really have a clue what I want, what I hope, or even what I'm thinking.
Here's How It worked out so exiting the trip consisted of my life in an insane trip to a hair salon.

Anne asked in the present, that's what I was thinking about that, and I do not even have been able to think of anything, so I said to Anne, the Sum up what you like, you can get completely free hands! Anne in the current thought and sat me chair, even mirrors was taken away.
They were instructed only then that you see when you are done: O
Gosh, it is a very exciting feeling, but when you feel that something is done, but have no idea, that's what.

It was absurd to hear just to sit to put on, when there is the slightest hint of color did not know what the end was placed and what was happening. The only thing that was certain that the hair is a departure from much more than the time of entry into the BpHair and guaranteed top quality.

I went to the washing place eyes half-closed, looking at the floor.
But it is something so heavenly, the top professional in dealing with the your hair, that it should not be a state for the more frequently. Everyday a complete luxury!

The starting point was, therefore, this:



Look how awful this is....


When i came home, i  look like this:


in this picture the colour of my hair looks its best





straight hair


I love BpHairs incredibly fabulous quality, hair so silky and soft


BpHair's new tapes are narrower than the old ones and the edges are rounded,
that tapes are extremely gentle.


This pictures are taken by Anne,
Before and after

What do you think?


I just love this hair! And i want to thank you BpHair's "mother" Anne,
You are top professional, Thank you for my lovely new look, you are the best!

If You are intrested in BpHair hair extensions, please contact info@bphair.fi 


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Piristä päivääni jättämällä kiva kommentti :)